me>eviljay

lol, the biggest dig with the talon is the fucking not staying running on its own. other than that i could continue on building my idc how it looks but its gonna be fast prolly track only soon talon.

[quote=“cky89,post:11,topic:33185"”]

5.0>2.8

[/quote]

Just because my motor is bigger than yours, doesnt mean that my car is faster. In this case it does, but obviously there are tons of cars faster than a lightly modded 5.0… I wasnt sure if the gti was stock or not…

well, what i was saying is unless my gti has forced induction im not going to beat a 5.0. i ran a stock fox at race wars and lost to it so i already knew the outcome of what you were saying :tup:

i love fox’s

Hey, i was joking around a little, and you suggested that your car would without a doubt beat me…

mid 10’s in the extreme low 70’s?

Hehehe… wanna race? LOL

maybe…:snky:

Woah…i ran out of NAWSSSS from race wars. My car isn’t running right, I need an alignment, one of my blinkers doesn’t work, my intercooler was clogged, i chipped a nail shifting, I wasn’t ready, My foot slipped off the clutch, my clutch slipped, I don’t know how to drive or read, what are 3 beeps?, I can’t feel my right arm, I’m scared of VW’s, We raced past autohaus and that must have given your car superhuman powers, My girlfriend was yelling at me, She hit me in the face, I can’t drive manual, and most importantly i didn’t put my M shift knob on yet.

These are the reasons why I lost.

you’re still not ever going to turbo it.

I might just take the money i’ve saved up to boost it and put it toward another bike…trying to make up my mind…

Don’t waste your time with a VF charger. Of the two VWs w/ VF kits in the area that I know of; one has had issues since the kit was installed, and the other I had the opportunity to drive and was very dissapointed.
If you want to go forced induction on the 24v VR6 go with a turbo. I know Kinetic motorsport does VR turbo kits, I’m not 100% sure if they have a 24v kit though. Another option would be HPA, probably the best option if you wanted to go FI on the GTI.

OR

Just like everyone else is saying, daily the GTI and build the Talon.

[quote=“Doc20th,post:29,topic:33185"”]

Don’t waste your time with a VF charger. Of the two VWs w/ VF kits in the area that I know of; one has had issues since the kit was installed, and the other I had the opportunity to drive and was very dissapointed.
If you want to go forced induction on the 24v VR6 go with a turbo. I know Kinetic motorsport does VR turbo kits, I’m not 100% sure if they have a 24v kit though. Another option would be HPA, probably the best option if you wanted to go FI on the GTI.

OR

Just like everyone else is saying, daily the GTI and build the Talon.

[/quote]

cky89= gti
evil jay= bmw

fyi…

jay- turbo the fucking thing. then let me drive it :slight_smile:

and doc20- im just gonna do some light modding to the vw and be done, the talon on the other hand is going the complete opposite direction from where i originally intended the car to be :snky:

jaywonch buy a rat bike yeahhhh

[quote=“cky89,post:31,topic:33185"”]

jay- turbo the fucking thing.

[/quote]

never going to happen.

No Hayabusa…no care :slight_smile:

[quote=“Dex,post:33,topic:33185"”]

never going to happen.

[/quote]

Check your PM’s for a private E-thug.

God forbid someone gets offended and bans us :):walter:

[quote=“EvilJay,post:35,topic:33185"”]

Check your PM’s for a private E-thug.

[/quote]

less PMing, more not turboing.

you’re on fag.

oh man finally the thread gets good!

[quote=“EvilJay,post:35,topic:33185"”]

[/quote]

If you had a turbo E30 you could speed away from the banstick… but thats never going to happen so… you’re worry is probably warranted.

Zing.

[quote=“Haenszel,post:38,topic:33185"”]

If you had a turbo E30 you could speed away from the banstick… but thats never going to happen so… you’re worry is probably warranted.

[/quote]

:lol:

win. good post, hansel.