Me, my WRX and CRX are new!

nice rides… the crx is super clean.

Welcome. Ur car’s are really nice. I like the set up u have for ur CRX.

WELCOME…nice rides aswell man

nice rides man

Nope I parted the crx out. I got a 240sx now. Thinking about swapping and boosting it. Nothing big though.

Wow! There sure is a lot of traffic here! I didn’t expect it from a local board. You guy’s are all so warm too, makes me wanna cry.

I guess that means I’ll have another place to whore up pics of the next phase of the project! Lot’s of cosmetic stuff that I will be adding as I have been focused on the performance for the last 2 years. Hint: Mugen kit, fresh paint, & power everthing.

Please tell any CRX’ers out there to buy my new Wings West kit in the classifieds to help me pay for my addiction!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Whats up Alan, took you long enough to find this place.

Did you head to niagara this year(dont know when it was or is)… be the first one I missed in the last 3 years.

~ Dom

Hey Dom! Good to see some familiar names around! Yeah we went to the Niagara CRX meet. 12th year running and this year it was the first year with a new organizer. Let’s just say that he won’t be doing it again if we can help it! Location was the best ever though. Rock Point Park on lake Erie (Canaden side) and the group site was so far away from all the other campers we were allowed to have fire and have a good (ahem, loud) time all night!

The meet itself was held in the same park where the camping was,for the first time, and a lot of people liked it. I think next year same place.

What are driving now???!

welcome Allan, Im Tony from down at McB. The guy that crushed your hand whenever I shook it haha

Damn! That makes me sound like such a pussy! I’m gunna have to work on that!

Nice to see so many friendly “faces” here! Now someone buy my friggen Wings West kit!