WRX wagon driver from WashPa

The name is Vern, I drive a fairly modded WRX wagon. My wagon is not easily confused with other wrx wagons

http://home.comcast.net/~nitavern/wsb/media/172081/site1101.jpg

VF34 turbo, Sti pink injectors, walbro fuel pump, one step colder plugs, STi top mount inter cooler, Helix flex up pipe, Helix high flow catted down pipe, Greddy sp2 exhaust, PDX tuning custom map, AGX adjustable struts, Pro Drive springs, STi Group N top mounts, Powerslot rotors, Hawk HPS pads, SS brake lines.

Cusco front and rear sway bars and end links, Cobb SF intake and Agile dyno tune over the next few weeks.

nice lookin’ car welcome

Hi

There a are a lot of sweet rides on this forum. I like everything from Lightnings to Evos. Just about everything is represented on this forum. I have been skimming threads for two hours .

diggin it.:smiley:

welcome man, i think i met you over on wrxfanatics. welcome to pittspeed.

Thanks to all. I have known about this site for awhile but just joined today. That WRB sedan looks good.

welcome man!

welcome

welcome

seen you one night on 79 buy bridgville exit i was on my hayabusa

welcome seen your car when it down at emage

Cool car welcome to the board.

you work down at sisson. I meet you one time with lawn boy when you were talking to him about his carbon fiber hood.

Yeah that’s me. I am the pre owned sales manager there. That means I get to play with cars for a living :cool: This was at that small strip mall on rt18 if I remember right. There was a guy BS’n about racing Carl in the parking lot on his bike

My car has changed a lot since then. I think it was still solid yellow and on the stock turbo. Lawnboy was just by the store Thursday. He is getting some suede installed by a friend of mine.

welcome

welcome

Mike is a cool dude. He saved my a$$ one Saturday night. I had a valve stem fail when I turned off of 844 onto my street a little to fast. I pulled the wheel , called him up and he told me to bring it right over. This was like seven pm on a Saturday evening.

I wish I had the b4lls to ride a hayabusa:scared:

That is an awsome signature. The pink panther is gettin a freekin workout:rofl:

Nice ride. I love the way they sound when running headers. They have that “don’t even bother me if you aint making big power” sound.

welcome

welcome… i think my gf has seen your car around and asked about it. You will usualy see me buzzing around in the car in my sig… dont live there, but gf does.