Meeting up tonight 8/28

Couple people are gonna meet up at the lot if any one cares to join

im gonna go down town tonight.

if i knew anyone that was going i would go, i felt out of place on tuesday cause the only person i knew was Joey (K20)

94 sentra, thats a lame excuse

come out and meet everyone you DONT know !

thats how you do it :slight_smile:

besides im coming out, and you know you want to meet me !

im not single… incase… your wondering…

lol j/k

EDIT: reading the second part of your post before typing would of helped, but yea come out and as long as your like “yo im 94 who ha whatever” you wont be out of place trust me

Not tonight for me. Im going to bed in a minute or two. Ill be out tomorrow if it doesnt rain.

yup work early for me…

:haha YOUR A LAME EXCUSE! :lmao

good cause either am i :nana

haha idk i have to get up at 7 for work in the morning and my clutch is all sorts of fucked, its a chore to drive the damn thing :angry2

to busy im lookin at suttin that makes my pant,s a little tighter :nod :lmao

Travis?

FINE OK THEN

ya but alright its all good, come out tomorrow night tho, should be fun if you got nothing else to do, if you do, dont cancel your plans its not THAT entertaining

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh

pwned !

nah this chick

depressed now? hahaha :crackup

yeah ill deff. come out friday and saturday, sence the little lady is off to her moms for the weekend, if you see me drivin through come find me, ill be hangin out with the normal crew, makenzie, matt, vlad, hooked on 240 etc.

:ban FAIL

well thats who i hang out with anyways, vlad isnt there all the time so usually mackenzie matt and 240 and then i hang out with some others too , u wont miss me im very loud

LOL @ john

dude i got 2 kids im tired of fuckin this works for me …dont hate cause your the byproduct of pullin out,the best part of you went runnin down mom,s leg ;D

roflmfao thats funny, i think thats more my brother, i was the only “planned one”

Could’ve been a rocket scientist :idiots

like your any better :idiots ;D

im lost… :confused