Megan Racing SR20DET Turbo Manifold ***VERY CHEAP***

Hey guys I have a Megan Racing Turbo manifold that I bought a few years back from Varun. It was used for about 8 months.
It’s exactly like this one: http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=475253

I am selling it for $50.00 …here’t the catch!
There are 2 catches:

1. It has a small crack where the pipe attaches to the flange that will require a little welding to fix. If you are a good welder or know a good welder then you can save a lot of money!!!

2. You will have to wait till the end of March to have it in your hands because I will not be in Canada till then.

If anyone is interested let me know!

Thanks!

I’ll take it

why even list it if you cant sell it for another 3 months?

^ … i’ll take it haha i’m in no rush to get it but for that price its a steal and my cousin can weld up small stuff like this so its a bargain for people like myself

funny someone should question the sale’s timing after someone else has already made it clear that timing is a non-issue

2 and a half month to be exact! … I will only be back in Canada for 2 weeks so I wanted to make sure I have a buyer for it! And many people start buying parts after Christmas with christmas money etc. So why not?

SOLD to Nick (nickdestcroix)

Please LOCK!!!