Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers for '08 and up STI

** These are for '08-'10 STIs **

[COLOR=black]Purchased these from AlmostBrett. Changed my mind and am going with drop springs instead. I shamelessly ripped this FS thread from Brett off of IWSTI.

For Sale[/COLOR] is a set of Megan Racing Street Series Coilovers. They have roughly 8k on them and are in great shape. There being sold because the car they were on was traded in, so they were taken off prior. At normal ride height, there a blast and really tighten up the ride of your car. Or slam them down low to get that stance look you want.

Looking for a local pick up. (buffalo, NY)
Asking 550 or BO

Heres the Detailed Description
"Megan Racing Street Series coilover dampers kits are the ultimate upgrade to your track or street car. Featuring 32 levels of damper force adjustment and full height adjustment, these damper kits are then perfectly matched with front and rear pillow ball upper mounts for camber correction in most applications. The adjustment of the damper is as simple as can be with a built-in knob at the top of the damper mount for easy access. Simple adjustments can be made to tune to your style of driving and comfort level desired.

The height adjustment is made easy with CNC machined locking perches for accuracy and smooth adjustment. You can raise your car up to factory height for OEM appearance but with performance handling or you can lower your vehicle all the way down for a formal, aggressive racetrack stance. On most applications, the Megan Racing Street coilover dampers come with fully adjustable pillow ball upper mounts to easily tune and adjust your camber. Adjustable camber improves handling, predictability and furthermore tire wear, which is a great benefit both on the racetrack and on the street."

Description Link - Megan Racing Street Coilovers Subaru Impreza WRX STI 08 10 Mr CDK SI08STI | eBay

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23964[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23965[/ATTACH]

Bumpskis. Offer up fellas. The worst I can say is no.

:bump:

ANY CHANCE YOU MIGHT SELL JUST THE BACKS?

Looking to sell as a set. Sorry

what kinda question is that lol

Feel free to make an offer. I’m flexible.

400 cash??

You have PM.

:bump: Reduced to $600 obo.

$550 is THE lowest I will go.

Bumpers

Make an offer fellas.

These only work with sti not Wrx ?

Unfortunately yes they only fit the STI.

Ah thats lame. Thanks anyway

Sold!