Mens nike flex sneakers

As the title states. To make a long story short I bought a hoodie from kohls in the fall and it was ripped, went to exchange it and they didnt have any more in my size and I didnt have my receipt. So I snagged these sneakers for the hell of it.

I have 15 pairs of sneakers 4 of which are still new in the box and have never even been worn before. I have to get rid of some starting with these. I took these out of the box once and wore them to the gym to see how they were. I have not worn them since. They are sitting in the box. SIZE 9 (insert small shoe size jokes).Like new.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/IMG_0639.jpg

asking $30

clean your room! glws seem like a good deal

Ill take em bro. I can pick them up tonight if you want. Need new gym shoes!

I just finished doing that after I snapped this haha. Thanks I think they were like 59.99 when i got them a few months ago.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

There yours rob shoot me a text later 716-949-7620 ,I can bring them to your place on the way to the gym.

Awesome, ill be home all night :tup:

Too bad you have tiny feet…my dog just ate one of my sauconys grrrr

Sold thanks again rob!

Thanks mike! Now I have some extra motivation to get to the gym haha seeing as it is only 2 blocks from my house…

hows the remodel going, i took advantage of the catalyst by where i work in williamsville, and man what a difference the place is clean, state of the art and not to mention the scenery.

haha :tup:

slow and shitty they took out and sold half the good machines, no new ones yet its still pretty torn up. cant wait for it to be over.