mickdad246 vs. jake's ek hatch

hmm. for some reason I recall that car losing to a certain Cadillac I know of last summer. could be mistaken though. paging Mr. Twinkie!

im thinkin 1/8

lol no shit, caddies rape my car all day too.

So, these cars run 14s…or slower? I know they didnt move out too fast. Just wondering I guess.

i stopped in there last night for a couple mins, i saw the cars that raced but didnt bother to look at them. I stopped back later after meeting up with some friends and they were gone but i saw a DOHC turbo CRX there. Im getting better with my Honda knowledge lol

u fuckin noob lol

wassup dude, should have come back earlier, I turned and went to SG, lonely fbod all dirty and shit

ahh you were that LT1? lol I think you know my buddy jeff, we ran you in his Z28 last year

dont bother you suck as a human being-love ericvw7989

ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah…ahahaha

HAHAHAHHAHAH LEARN HOW TO DRIVE YOU LITTLE PUSSY BITCH. EVEN YOUR FRIENDS DON’T LIKE YOU.

for proof of how bad you suck faggot.

hehe

:drama2:

hey valentino rossi why dont you shut the fuck up.you slid you vrsiq into a fucking telephone pole.

I hit a telephone poll? I’m sorry I don’t recall that happening…

I also distinctly remember having this kid call me out on my driving and then proceeds to produce quality material such as that?

HA.
:gay2:

and what is wrong with my dsm?

I didn’t mean you, I don’t have a problem with you.

I meant how that eric kid keeps running his fucking mouth, and he’s talked to me once!!!

why where you looking for a front end? why did you post on ls1tech saying you wrecked your car.and when you were selling your car why did people call you out on it, and say it shitty to try and sell your car without posting damage?

I didn’t hit a telephone poll. I was looking to jetta front end swap. I slid into a guardrail to a thruway entrance, I turned as you normally would and kept going straight at it doing about 15, there was no way out of it, the 2 people ahead of me ended up in the ditch next to the guardrail so I know it wasn’t just me.

Missing shifts is way worse than a weather/ice related accident.

Just sayin.
If the kid grew the fuck up and stopped talking shit for no reason there would be no problem.