my new k swap 30r hatch daily driver

here is my new car. just bought this off morgan. should have everything together in about a month hopefully.

1997 ek hatch with a k20a2.
gt3076r tial v band .82 hot side
1000cc injectors etc
garrett core vertical flow intercooler
6 speed transmission
competition clutch not sure what stage yet

k pro ems

still plan on building the IS 300 just gonna start that next year i guess.

http://www.synapseturbo.com/gallery/cache/af6a7fb5c177f5b21f2b8fe204252068b443db40_800.jpg

hah, your nuts mike! congrats!

Sweet!

What numbers you shooting for?

dyno numbers?

its not complete yet. its pretty much as you see in the picture. the turbo kit should be completed in the next 2-3 weeks whenever we get a chance, and ive got a few other parts to pick up, like the clutch a 3" exhaust system, and axles.

shooting for 350-400whp, and 500whp on race gas stock motor.

Sweet!! What’s the tranny, TSX, DC5R, RSX-S or something else?

rsx-s transmission. considering a 5 speed switch + cash from a coworker though.

:gay :gay :sleep

good shit mike, should be fun as hell to drive.

Thatll be a fast car man. i would swap to the a3 tranny the gears are longer which is good for boost but more importantly for daily driving it can keep you out of boost for mileage sake :cool

YES! This car has win written all over it

My buddy did a 5 speed in his K20/K24 GT4088r set up only because it is a stronger tranny, the 6 speed is really cheezy and will break easily.

Not really, the gear ratio’s are about the same, really quick gears.

Nice mike, can’t wait to see it done.

i dont think i will have problems at my level. i know the 5 speed is stronger, but if the 6 speed can hold up i think the car will be quicker.

wow sweet mike … cant wait to see that out

k20 turbo>just k20 :lol :lol

:thumb

it only took about an hour for stallmer to convince me to do it.

Just to let you guys know, the place where you guys were parking it was very insecure, I drove by on the way home from work one day and there was a bunch of thugged out latino dudes drooling all over it (read as sizing it up), keep that bitch in your site at all times, the thing is TITS and I’d really hate to see some shitbox accord rolling around on your TE37’s :sad

the car was outside?

the te37’s arent on the car anymore.

Yeah at that house across the street from you guys, behind the little strip mall (for lack of a better term) across from you guys, there’s a small house right next to that parking lot and the car was on their lawn.

that was a different car. it had a huge intercooler on it im guessing?