LVD tomorrow night...

Who’s going??? I’ll be there, and i think 30r_logik(Pete) is riding with me. Dunno if i’m running or not yet.

Ill probably be up

Even if my car is done (should be) I cant take it up there until I break in the clutch for 500 miles (instructions with the clutch).
I think its supposed to be shitty out anyway.

iirc, its suppose to rain in the morning then taper away. run the k20 on DR’s!!! 2 step FTW!

I think I’ll be there with a broken power antenna :sad But ICE COLD A/C :benny

great comparison :lol

I have no A/C :sad In either of my cars :sad

idk s0n. maybe

sukkkerrrrr

i love my AC!

i’d like to go but the pcm is out of the car :headbang

c’mon fag, you have to beat my 12.7 :nana

if its shipped back by tomrrow im going up but i have a feeling it wont be

VAGGGina… just drive it like a civilized person for like 50 miles and lay the hammer, its a new clutch/ new flywheel new PP all surfaces are True, youll be fine. i broke my motor in with 23psi, my clutch only saw about 100 miles before i started whackin the gas… still going strong… just stock axles SUCK

I dont want to break it the first day its back together- I atleast want to wait until the weekend to break it.
Im sure Im going to need to adjust the clutch a few times too. Its a mechanical clutch.

im out, im going to be getting ready to go out of town this weekend

I might go. Not sure if my clutch will like the slicks but oh well.

will they allow slicks on wed.?? if so, i’ll bring mine and run em

the weather looks good for wednesday ill see all u up there . somone get a pic of my car .

Those cr-x’s were on slicks as well as many others last week

pete, drive you’re car and learn to launch it so I can get a ride with joe since I still dont have a car.

did you see the yellow CRX last week? I think they allow them. Not to mention that its safer for some cars to run slicks then street tires.