LVD 9/17/08

Who is planning on going? I will definitely be there. Got it off from work (finally). I also fixed my CEL and limp mode issues, so I should be running my car. The weather is looking to be nice as well.

assuming it doesnt rain ill be there

Maybe running the Teggy wed. with my exhaust leak but prolly won’t be launching the car cuz of past experiences up at LVD :eek

Not attending…will be there Saturday though with the Trans Am…prolly gonna get some slicks for it! :ohnoes

:gay

you’re gay but :ssh

I have class so i can’t make it to Wed. nights

Skip it the track is more important than Siena.

:pete no…especially when it’s the class i have once a week/14 times a semester…the lady said she’ll take off 1 letter grade for each missed class… plus the class is easy as shit anyways, so there’s no reason to skip it. 75% of the grade is on quizzes and the other 25% is the final exam which is all the quizzes combined :lol

I will be there…gonna try to get some drag radials so I can get my 12’s. If not, im gonna see if I can atleast get a 13.0 with traction issues on street tires…might throw in my stock rear springs too, to see if I can get better traction.

Ill be there

see if tony will let joo borrow his dr’s or will thy not fit?

I want to borrow some DR’s but my car has a retarded 5x110 bolt pattern. So i’m not going to launch it, just take off nice and easy and then hammer it. ::slight_smile:

WIN!

Werd Pete. Werd.

or just heat em up and launch that fucker

Heating up street tires does nothing.

sure does! i jumped from a 2.5 60’ to a 2.7 60’ but my trap went up.

Oh really? I didn’t do a burnout with my Trans Am and spun til it clicked to 2nd, did a 2.1 60’…did a burnout ON $50 street tires, and cut a 1.9 60’

um…

Meh… maybe in your application. I know with the SC’s the stock pirellis actually work better when you don’t do a burnout. These cars are weak at the track as it is, especially the axles and with the wheel hop.

im running radials this week :excited !!! i better be able to get 12’s out of her considering i ran a 13.1 on streets!!!