MIG Welder

I would like to borrow a MIG Welder for a couple of days to weld things in my engine bay. I will give you my house address and number and can pick up the welder.

Please PM me with any offers I would like to get started on this project.

hairymonkey still has speedpeds welder as far as i know. message him haha

not sure if theres any tool rental places near you, but lakeshore hardware near my fathers over off route 5 in hamburg rents them super cheap… i just wish they would just get a fucking tig already…lol…

Roughly how cheap and for how long?

http://lakeshorehdwr.com/Rental%20List%20-%20Dec2010.pdf honestly if you get it on a weekend when therye gonna be closed the next day theyve always hooked me up with some sort of deal… therye my metric bolt place, they usually have or can get me anything…lol… yet they still wont disclose who they shop from…lol…

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

or if you want it tig’d find zero on here, hes been doing it long enough im having him do my tigging till i get one…

Nearly any weld shop will rent out a machine and gas.
Anywho, I have a miller trailblazer 302 I can bring by if you could line everything up… then you can do the welding or I can, i don’t give a fuck.
typical engine driven stick/mig/tig setups, and hf module for AC on alum/mag if that’s your cup of tea.

I don’t wish to leave it there, because this machine + setup cost over 8k… and I’m not very trusting :]
But if you have shit lined up, I can bring it by if you can’t find someone else or have problems getting a rental.
HF has cheap shit too by the way, around $100-150 for a cheapcheapcheapcheap gasless MIG. Although I’m not sure of it’s quality to weld things that your life may depend on :slight_smile:

you got a tig? arent you the guy i sold some wire to or something back at the shop? wanna come out some day and let me weld some shit for some money?

Hmm, what shop? I usually don’t buy any consumables/wires because they’re so expensive locally.
and yea, the Miller TB302 is a multiprocess engine drive for Stick/TIG/MIG/CAC

na i think you came out and got some 0/1 gauge wire off me from work one day, i sold someone on here a bunch cheap just to get it out of my way…lol… out in hamburg on camp…

I just need holes welded in my engine bay. That one fr rent is decently priced, maybe I will check it out.

yes the asshole still does, cops didnt do shit, still know where his rents live too

ahh yep that was me! =D

Time to kick down a door and repo that thing, some ppl have some nerve

I may have found a welder, I will keep everyone updated.

I borrowed a welder, but still need to finish a few more holes, anyone else have one?