Mindless vs Shrives

Mindless will probably pull me with ease once he gets his bugs worked out, but until then, i pull him yet again :stuck_out_tongue: <3 :mamoru:

Next year bill, next year

meh, never was interested in going to the track. I’d like to go next summer once my kz is done to see how much faster it is than stock for shits n giggles

I was going to wear my usual flip flops and cargo shorts, but the temperature dropped a tad and i didn’t want to catch a cold!

Your civic is very quick sir, i applaud

haha, i need to let someone ride it on a cruise so I can listen to it go by. Everyone says it’s loud and sounds good. It’s only a leo vince slip on with mid pipe

I thought I posted a reply in here already???

Bill your car in my favorite honda :slight_smile: nice runs. thanks for offering to run me, when it got late and I had nothing still. that was really cool of you.

hahah i know the feeling.

i cant really tell how my bike sounds at all and dont even get me started on the s4. i cant hear shit from inside the car but everyone tells me how good it sounds. lol.

we are overdue for a ride anyways, do a switcheroo for part of it

nice runs, :tup: to mindless and shrives

No prob man im glad you found a good run i would have felt terrible if you made the haul for nothing.

slow… billy why does your car suck so much

:tup: to mike

RUNZBIKEZ

What speed was that roll? Nice race!

about 50ish