Shrives > KAT

HA! <3

06 636 vs. 00 rc51

anyways, we went for a nice long lap of the southtowns today after work and got to hit up some empty stretches of highway and decided to do some pulls. Dex and EvilJay showed me this really nice technique of giving handjobs while riding along his BF so i wanted to give it a try. We never really ran before, but we sure did talk a lot of smack to each other over the winter about the subject. I figure taking 25psi out of his rear tire will teach him…

we find that sweet spot of highway and do the three girly beeps from 50ish (stupid me at bottom of second gear :tif: ) and GO! He pulls a few lengths rather quickly as i try to get back in the mad p0wer rpms of the green dragon but sure enough once i do so, i start the reeling :nono:

by 150+ im ahead by a few. and before any of you faggots say omg you were racing and doing 150mph let me tell you this… I wore my gloves, its all good!

Cliffs:

I am greater than KAT…

OMG you were racing and doing 150?!?! shit that’s it? jk. I miss doing stupid things on two wheels.

good to know youre ok!

Actually it was more like 170ish but i didn’t want the safety nazis starting riots

handjobs at 170?

siqqqqqqqqqqq

naw, dex told me they’re only safe up to 130mph, i took his word for it…

good kill crazy bastard lol

you really want to stay below 80. also, keeping eviljay to the left of me seemed to work a lot better because i could maintain speed.

Jog my memory… RC51… Liter class? Honda racer replica?

Honda, 1000cc

arent the rc51 a v-twin

Yeah.

:purextc: <--------v-twin

Although I really do like the way kat’s bike looks.

170 in a t-shirt and shorts? :tup:

that and flip flops… but i have riding gloves on, so it’s all good foo

hmm, shrives we should run…

I just ran my friend…he’s got an 07 r6 bone stock…we did a 50 roll and I jumped out about 2 bikes and stayed like that till 140ish.

SQUIDS!

I think hes OKAY

rc51s are heavy pigs… my 636 trapped almost as much as my 954 did… 636s rule.

siqqqqq!!! glad to see you’re okay :wink: oh, and nice kill

yes, but we keep the rubber side down zing! :wink: