building another RC51

so i bought another RC same thing i already have i know but what the hell i love the bikes. 02 6500 miles… plans are to stretch lower and turbo. looking for what ever i can get out of it i’d be happy with 300 whp. i dont really want to hear the BS about me killing a RC bc they were not built for this(it is far from mint right now anyways)… but fuck it i have one sitting at home for the turns now i want to show people what Vtwins can do, and go 200mph+ :slight_smile: i dont know were to start looking for the stretch parts so if anyone ones anything id appreciate the help.

Sounds like an amazing plan. No ones going to care that you destroyed it when they see how sick it is.

this will never happpennn… lol.

Brooks you’re a good welder, cut the swingarm weld in extension! get to work!!!

So is this gonna run Hondata? lol

Good luck with it man.

im prolly goin back to joes over the winter part time so when your ready to tune that bitch get at me . oh and its joes cycle repair lol

: |

!!!AWSOME!!!

SICK, cant wait to see this

He knows about Joe’s, thats where he got his other RC51 tuned.

Sounds like a fun project.

good … so he knows he is the best then

Yea he did a damn good job with his other bike, thats the only place I take my bike to get tunes done.

If anybody is going to do it, it’s this guy.

700WHP or bust

сарказм

yea im prolly going to just cut the stock one and stretch it myself… then the subframe and tailsection… gotta have it all match :slight_smile:

Sounds gay… Can I ride it? :smiley:

good thing you like riding at 12 o’ clock…

yea im going to try and not do that with this one haha