Im back lol with a new Toy

So i Know i havent been around for a while been working alot over the winter but i had a little time today so i figured id update people on my newest toy…

2002 Honda Rvt 1000r (RC51) thing is crazy as hell to ride insane torque it has 16k for mileage…

Congrats and welcome back!

Heard nothing but good things about Rc’s.

What are your plans for it?

RC’s are fun to ride, enjoy.

Sick bike…

Always was a fan of the RC.

plans are probally just a Power Commander and change the Air filter. its already has Stainless lines and better pads.basically gonna ride the bike and have fun with it and take it on a little trip with it down to Tenn to ride deals gap in August

hey nice stuff!

I like the way they sound.

[/my_lame_post]

Solid plan. How long are you going to take a trip down for? Who else you going with?

going down for a week with a couple buddies another guy has a 01 rc51

very nice looking bike.

Oh the twins!

The only thing that can compete with twins on fun level is 1cyl thumpers :excited

Oh man I know. I would kill to own and ride a Ducati 549 Supermono :wow:wow:wow

O man! Nice! I just sold my 03’ a few months ago. Good luck and have a blast with it.

I can’t wait to ride already this weather is pissing me off I want to ride already

You can ride today if you REALLY wanted to, but if you want the ride to be enjoyable then just wait a bit. :rofl

awesome bike… miss my TL1000r… twins are deff great bikes… enjoy it bro

+1 i love my RC, i have ridden almost every kind of bike and still have a soft spot for her.

So i bent my front rim about 2months ago well after some hunting i found a Set of rims black rims for the bike for $400. When i took the front rim off found out that my axle and spacers were bent also so i had to order them so after all the parts came in I was able to get this bike back together and i gotta say i like the black rims alot better and they will be easier to keep clean