2001 honda RC51 RVT1000

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model:Honda RC51
Asking Price: $ 7300(OBO)
Condition:Used
Mileage: 9500KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Hey guys Im thinking on selling my 2001 honda RC51. Its in excellent condition and has a few mods. The bike is very clean and in Excellent condition. runs and rides like new. Im the second owner and I baby this bike. Its never ben dropped or raced. Just used as a weekend rider. The bikes Odometer reads about 11000kms. But it has way less i would say about 9500 or 10k max because the bike has had the sprokets changed to a lower ratio. 15t front and 42 rear

ALSO willing to Possibly entertain trades for some Kind of 240… But must have a Sr20 in it already and some mods… I dont want your auto 93 hatch… Just let me know what you guys got… I can also throw money on Top if the car is really nice… thanks

the mods include

a full Jardine system with carbon fiber pipes. (sounds amazing)
Power commander III USB.
front wave rotors
rear fender elimanator.
vortex adjustable rear sets.
New gold chain with -1 front sproket and +2 in the rear. 15/42 combo
K&N air filters.
frame sliders
flush mounts

bike has just had all the maintence done and is ready to ride. it needs nothing. Bike Is VERY torquey I just replaced the spark plugs as well and fresh oil change. The pics are from before the wave rotors were installed… thanks.

PLease call 519 998 5504 for more info…

How did you get un-banned? Someone please ban this thieving clown again. Known con-artists do not belong here.

HMMM solarian I was never banned there dude… Why dont you go suck on mommys teet again…

MMmhmm solarian… I dont know how you figure im a con artist… ive Done nothing but make people happy on this board… Except you cause your a Tool… you dont know you ass from a hole in the ground… Just what ever. Im not going to get into it with you…

Mods feel free to delete this and solarian Useless thread…

No, you know what, I think I’ll continue to crap on everything you post, because you’re a thieving piece of shit, and people should know. Yea, I think that’s what I’ll do. And you know what, since you’re selling my old car, how about you give it back to me and take back the piece of crap that you gave me for it telling me it was a perfectly running car. It’s actually fixed and running well now, something you could never be bothered to do, or maybe you weren’t even capable of it. God knows the workmanship on that car was utter shit.

you know what solarian… I would actually prolly do that if you were civil… If you gave me back the talon in actual good running condition I would consider it… but ya… go ahead… Keep crapping on my threads LOL… its never hurt a sale for me… just make you look childish… and dude… Like Ive said before… I had that car all of like a month…maybee 2 tops. I never did any work on that thing except remove shit and drive it as a beater… it was never meant to be a nice car… but go ahead… keep shiting… doesent bother me…

Then why did you advertise it as a car that is running well? Don’t try to make yourself look good, when you’re obviously a liar and a crook. If anyone doesn’t believe me, all they have to do is put your real name Jay Peterson into google, and google will spit out a nice report of what a thieving piece of shit you really are. I don’t need to do anything except for alert people to your true identity, your reputation will take care of the rest.