Shrives > KAT

:tup:

negative, i don’t feel like getting chased around by po-po

pwned!

Um, i actually painted my bike all camo, and I ride around in camo. As soon as they flip their lights on I drive into the median or a nearby lawn and lay down.
They drive right by…

So you’ll be good.

Also, I just got pulled over again today…in my car though. I pulled over because the trooper was on my ass ( icouldn’t see his headlights in my mirror) and he pulled up next to me and gave me shit about pulling over, my exhaust and my windows. LOL.
musta been bored

Im not sure whats done to his 636, but mine had a pipe, pc, and -1 gearing… I never ran any other 600 or even 750 that came near it. It held its own against my 954 when it was stock at the drag strip… fairly well atleast.

But it made short work of anything a ran on the street for the most part. Id be surprised if any 600rr would prove any different

bone stock will, and +1 on the fact that i have never had a 600 or 750 feel comparable in power like the 636. It has an amazing powerband with plenty of power down low along with up top…

ask mindless :wink:

^^^ humor me and go -1 and feel even more torqueeeeeeeee

hahahaha i just noticed i received 4 negative karma points for making this thread. you guys are awesome!

i got your back, + karma. lol