Bikes taste good!

Went out for a quick cruise the other night. Cruising along 3 bikes rip on by me. One has a passenger 2 riding solo. I give chase but stay far enough back not to make anyone nervous. Bike with passenger gets off other 2 keep going. I give it a little more gas and get closer i can see guy in front of me turn and look. There is a sweeper and they get on it so do I and start pulling them both. Little bit of traffic that I get around so we can line up but i see them swing over and nail it. I drop to 4th and lay into it even then I start pulling bike #2 while bike #1 and I are about even. Hit 5th I start to creep away from #1 pull maybe a lenght or 2 though to see as he is a couple lanes over then we have to slow for traffic. I get the thumbs up and they split. No idea what either bike was. Ran into a black E46 M3 black wheels CF trunk that moved ok I am ASSuming Viper996 who needs to learn how to line up. :nono:
And what is the deal with V8s cruising around with no bottle? You know who you are! :stuck_out_tongue:

Damnit. I want your car.

Nice kills. And in for confirmation of Viper.

lol, glad you found someone to play with, sorry i couldn’t be of any help.

were any of the plates
L8RJOE ?

That was DTKim

I thought that was on a turbo probe or something?

LoL negative no anal probe or police chasing biker in sight. I wonder what ever happened to that guy.

:tup: you shoulda lined up on a liter. <3

Shut up foo I stick to scooters and 250s God forbid someone pulls me. :tspry:

lol. word… i wish you knew what bikes these were :frowning:

color?

nice kills

what do you drive?

Another honda.

<3

honda s2k.

honda crv

Ridgeline.

fit?

at least it’s red.

its a 1500 watt generator. (shh.)

Thats just to power the A/C he has in the back window.