who did i see on the 90 tonight? darkhatch+nyspeed sticker

saw a dark hatch with a nyspeed sticker on the rear passenger quarter panel. i beeped and you looked. reveal yourself!

deni most likley hes the only hatch i know that has the sticker back there, its the blue ek with carbon fiber

Definitely Deni.

yep prolly deni’s ek hatch

yea im gonna go along with everybody else, prolly DENI

I saw a black hatch as well with the Nyspeed sticker on it cruisin with I think “Toadsi” 2 nights ago. Not sure if its the same guy.

I saw a black hatch as well with the Nyspeed sticker on it cruisin with I think “Toadsi” 2 nights ago. Not sure if its the same guy.

Yeah it was me and Toadsi crusing. What were you driving?

i was driving the manliest of man cars. a third gen fbody. was this the hatch at street warriorz parked at the end of all the scap cars?

did you see a blue bike blow by you at 130?

Yeah the car was at street wars. I let me friend take it. I cant remember if I saw the bike? Which way were you heading?

Deni? whats up man, chris from basil toyota :slight_smile:

how ya been?

Hows it going Chris? Are you still working at Basil?

east

Ya that was def me and Deni. I was next to Deni cruisin. No big sticker for me just green wheelz

I think I remember some one flying by. I also think I talked to Todd about since he used to ahve a bike. You were going pretty fast though. You were looking I was not tuned J/K

HELL NO lol

lol, i dont know i was at 11k rpm in 6th gear going 130. youd have to be quite built to keep up

In due time my friend. J/K Way to rip by though

yea i’ve seen that car around when I was on my bike, and actually at delaware and amherst one monday night when i was coming back from hockey in my moms outback.

i would like to run into it in my bimmer