miners

Are you serious?

12 people just died and your worried about a news paper being a collectors item?

if jesus on toast can sell for thousands, why not this.

People are a bunch of inconsiderate dumb asses :reloading

Back off… That is not what I meant… And you know what else… people die every day… Granted this was an absolutely horrific tragedy and it was handled in the most aweful way… It wouldn’t hurt to save it as a remembrance of this tragedy…

Did you personally know any of the folks who passed away in that mine shaft? Quit being so sensitive…

Sorry I blurted off like that. I can understand what you mean by saving it to remember this tragedy. And its not so much being sensitive … its harder when you work in the field … and shit like this happens. I do personally know some of the people that were in Quecreek … and this just sucks that people had to die.

Absolutely it sucks… I have post cards that my mother left me from the Hindenburgh (sp)… They are collectors items… That doesn’t mean I’m going to sell them… And maybe I should have said “keepsakes” not collectors items…

Also… I still have one of the magazines from 9-11… Collectors items (keepsakes)…

i honestly havn’t spent alot of time listening to news on this, nore have i been in the mines, soo i more or less just restate what other people i’ve talked to said… soo i don’t want to claim anything i say as fact

and they were talking about having to worry about lethal air to go slow… wouldn’t like bringing down airtanks work so they could get in there fast, like they use in scuba diving? carrying tanks would be impossibe, but wouldn’t driving those cars on the rails work to? i’m assuming they would be made so that they wouldnt start any explosions from the air?

but then again, they didn’t do it, soo i’m assuming if it was possible, they would have done it

boom.

the air was so dangerous, they couldn’t just go in and do shit because the methane count was very high.

offtopic - i wonder if the one survivor has brain damage because of the lack of oxygen

fixed

There will always be someone making money from a tragedy… The magazine I saved from the events of 9/11 made money from it… The folks who sell there stories of murder or crime make money from other folks misfortunes… it will always happen and it will happen from this… however… when it is something close to you… you will be more sensitive about it and think it is wrong… This is a fact of life… Everyone needs to be a little more sensitive to who is around them… and other peoples situtations and circumstances…

There are people who think the Jesus toast being sold is sacralidge (sp)

I think I saw somewhere that they said he was responding to his wife…

EDIT:
Here’s the link

Quote from above article…
“A CT scan did not show any brain injuries, but doctors do not know yet what effect a lack of oxygen may have had on McCloy’s brain function, Roberts said.”

That a shitty way to make money but someone will do it

and ???

AND :moon:

It is shitty… but it happens all the time… That is why they passed a law that criminals can’t profit from their crimes…

last i heard it was still in critical condition

He is still criticle.

New Chic … I totally know what you mean about saving the stuff. Again sorry for comming off that way. I was in Aruba when the whole Natalee Holoway thing went down … and have a ton of stuff from that. Newpapers, signs … even the braclets that her parents gave my girlfriend, my parents, and I when we met them

You must need some :sex: