Minor Project: TJ's '02 Z06

Sadly I think this is mostly true. but still very expensive. a friend has a c5z and always has brake issues, finally got willwood 6 pots with 2 piece rotors. his pad choice maybe the weak link. tires are very expensive and the car needs 4 coolers, engine, tranny, diff, and brakes. the only thing doing fine is the motor. had his first wheel bearing go bad, doesn’t sound too expensive to replace.

I’d like to argue that an LS1 in a rx7 FC or FD, or 240sx. miata’s with a super charger,some e30s and e36’s. The trill vs $$$ will always be very biased toward the $$$ side, but i feel like taking the best of a few things and making your own is the best way to get the most for your money.

I’ve got about 23 or so track days under my belt with my 240 and sr20. I’ve done fairly well trill vs $$$ up until lately. motor being the weakest link. Theres gotta be a good combo out there. it maybe buying an already built/race car like yours.

anyway, have you been to reno-fernely, yet, TH is great, RFR is just awesome. elevation changes ftw. and if your willing to go for a drive ORP is damn awesome.