Mint Canadian Silvia!

Wow this vehicle really is a diamond in the rough. I would have paid $8900 for this hands down.

Wow, stunning car. If this is still for sale 2 months from now when I can afford it I’ll take it off your hands.

I’ve never been a fan of LSB on the E46 but it looks amazing on your car.

WOW

bump

wtf dude thats one clean car…glws

I wish you were trying to sell this 3 years from now :frowning:

Seriously??

car’s still for sale. back in t.o. on the 26th

Priced Dropped to $7900

are you looking for any trades now? pm me

Holy Fuck. I just went through that mod list and added it all it up. HOLY fuck fuck fuck fuck this is a steal. Try building this car yourself and say goodbye to TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS IF THE PARTS WERE NEW. Not to mention LABOUR which would number in the thousands as well. Then add the price of one of possibly the cleanest 240’s in Canada with under 75,000km into it…

I’m gonna go do some work. lolzzzzz.

how is this not sold yet??? man i should have just saved up and waited to pick this up. i have prob 10 grand or more into my RB and its still no where near as nice as this. :frowning: why didnt i wait… someone please give this car a good home!

OK here’s the deal. I’d really like to sell her before winter comes since I have a 8 month old baby and I don’t have time to drive her anymore. So I’m going to drop the price once again.

Whoever comes up with $7000 firm [SIZE=2][COLOR=black]and not a penny less [/COLOR][/SIZE]would get to drive her away! So don’t bother coming with $6500 or $6000 cause I would rather keep it and store it for another couple of years.

***Please note the car would come with stock rims and seats. The paint on the corner of the rear driverside bumper was scraped off but has been touched up.

bump

Plans have changed. Might be leaving canada for a while. I’m going to sell the car for best offer

Oh shit thats clean! Top to bottom. Someone buy this, become my new best friend and lemme test drive 'er http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m49/xwacky/emoticons/drive1.gif