Misc Blazer parts

So I just got threw putting a new engine in my 96 blazer due to oil pan smashin rock and causing engine failure:banghead:. it ran before pulled, both engine mounts were bad. thinking that the knock sensor was going crazy and causing it to run bad. but mainly i have everything out of an 01 blazer (engine and trans wise) that i bought durring the swap.

So here is the list. i will get pictures up if anyone is interested

96 blazer heads $50 pair still good
01 Trans (auto with 96k) worked perfect upon removal $225
96 (or any year i think) Pressure plate $10
96 (or any year) alternator works perfect, needs cleaned up $20
01 Power steering pump. worked upon removal $20
01 ECU and BCM $50 for both
96 engine (ran dont know if any problems) $75
01 exhaust manifolds (no egr) $25

also i have MANY misc little things for these. if you need something that isnt listed let me know i might have them.

Thanks

So forgot to add, everything is obo and lowballers are welcome. not that there is much lower you can go. someone has to want these parts.

if anyone just wants to take it all off my hands 400 obo takes everything i have for these trucks (minus the actual running 96 truck i built lol)

Bump! No offers by this weekend everything goes to scrap yard. any offers will be considered!

its probably gonna go to the scrapyard if youre only advertising on here. stuff for s-series dont do well here. try cl.

meh i dont feel like posting it everywhere. lol honestly its not that big of a deal if it goes to the scrap yard. just figured id give some people a chance to get parts cheap.

thanks tho

post on the blazer forums

Not really on any blazer forums. tried posting it up on blazerforums.com but because i just signed up i dont have significant posts to go in the for sale sections and post stuff

300 takes everything! someone has to have a use for this stuff