misc honda parts

i have the following parts i came across while cleaning the garage today

apexi cat back new in box for 88-91 civic

90-91 si front clip- both fenders, bumper, both headights. should have the hood if steve didnt toss it.

90-93 integra shifter linkage and rear tranny mount

obd 2 h22 wiring harness. harness that is on the engine

obd 2 sohc harness. non vtec…

also have the 90 si i wrecked that needs parted out or sell it as it sits.

does the si have the same resistor box for the fuel injectors that the integras of that year have?

i can get you a resistor box. 20 bucks sound good? you want it from a integra or an accord? i have a stash of them. wont chop up the harness on the si yet, incase someone needs it complete. but i have teg/accord ones.

perfect. also, does the rear mount have the bracket with it? i’m trying to wrap up a few loose ends for a b18 swap i need to get finished.

i have the rear “L” shaped mount that bolts to the tranny and then to the rear cross member. i still have the rear rubber mount that bolts to the rear cross member via 2 14mm bolts iirc that the “L” bracket attaches too.

how much for the catback

SORRY, DIDNT SEE THIS. $350 FOR IT. NEW IN BOX. SORRY FOR CAPS, AT WORK.

got the si door panels? would you sell the roof of the si with the sunroof? how much for the shell?

the shell itself is junk–rear end is 20 shades of fucked up. roof probably survived though as the twist is from bottom of the 1/4 glass down. so i could roof cut it through the 1/4 glass, flush at teh door opening on the b post, and where ever on the a post.

will sell the roofglass as an assembly w/ the motor.

if you want the roof and the roof glass, $225. only that high because of labor to strip windshield and cut the car.