Misc. Items

Just as a heads up, everything here is authentic, I don’t buy clothes off of ebay and try to make money or some BS like that. All prices are FIRM. Unless you have some reason legitimate reason why I’m out of mind:)I’ll give deals if you buy a bunch of stuff together. I can’t deliver anything as my vehicle was stolen and eventually got written off. I’m in the N.E. around 16th ave and deerfoot-ish. If you go to the U of C, I can meet you on campus. Thanks!

Panasonic Shockwave CD player 40-second anti-skip XBS
Yeah this things old school but works perfectly fine. The little protective screen where the track numbers are is missing but the actually display screen doesn’t even have a scratch on it. Comes with a A/C adapter, but no headphones. 5 bucks

1989 Nissan 240sx Owner’s Manual SALE PENDING
Forgot to give this to the guy who bought my car. Decent condition, no pages are ripped out. Free!

1989 Nissan 240sx Factory Service Manual(FSM)
Has a couple pages like the front cover missing, when I got it with the car it was already split into two pieces. Lots of good info that pertains to most S13’s except for the engine. I believe it has most of the wiring schematics. 10 bucks.

About 20+ New England Journal of Medicine Magazines About mid 2005 - mid 2006 issues. All in excellent condition. Some very interesting articles as well as research papers. 10 bucks

JVC VCR
Works 100%, only has yellow/white inputs as well as coax. Comes with remote. 10 bucks.

Sylvania 2.4 GHz Cordless phone SALE PENDING
Bought this off of a beyond member saying it was good, only to find out the battery doesn’t hold charge for more than 5 seconds. It needs a new battery! FREE!

(4)Bosch Platinum Spark Plugs SALE PENDING
One box is open but has never seen spark, (3) rest are brand new in un-open boxes. I was in the middle of changing plugs one day, put the first one in, had to run out somewhere but I forgot to gap them anyways. So I had to pull it out and put the old one back in. 5 bucks