Misc. s13 parts (aftermarket and oem) and stereo gear..

S13 STUFF:

• Tokico blue struts / Eibach prokit springs. Used for 3 summers. $400

• KYB AGX struts / RS*R Race springs. used for 3 weeks. $900

• stock front stuts and springs. used. make offer.

• (4) SE model 7 spoke 15" aluminum wheels. no tires. 1 has bad rash. $150 for all 4.

• s13 hubs, rotors, calipers, etc. all used. make offer.

• s13 guage cluster. 177,000km’s. $50

• s13 headlight assembly. complete with motors. $100.

STEREO:

• PPI Precision Power PC4800.2 4 channel, 800 watt rms amp. like new. $600

• Infinity Kappa Perfect 10.1 subwoofer. $200

• stock clarion 4x6 speakers. $20 for all 4

• Eclipse Titanium 12" subwoofer. $700

ALL PRICES ARE OBO. DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. WILL SHIP AT BUYERS EXPENSE FROM NOVA SCOTIA.

Will consider trades for s13 stuff such as kouki tails, 5 bolt conversion, 300zx brakes, wheels (17" or 18"), coilovers, sway bars or anything else interesting for s13 fastback.

message me or post here with questions or for more info.

Chris

back to the first page…

How much to ship the 7 spoke rims to K0A 2T0? Can you take a picture of the inside of one of the rims and email to me? martin AT qnx dot com

I need to make sure they are the right ones… or if no pictures available I need the ones with 1 renforcement per spoke that follows the contour of the spoke.

-Martin.

i’ll check for you asap and let you know!

hey whats the condition on these struts and the eibach springs? How much of a drop am i going to get? Do you have any pics of them? Pics of them on the car? Is this price for all around? (4?)
Any idea how much shipping to Barrie Ontario would be?
Thanks
Sean

willing just to part with the kyb agx’s alone? if so how much?

srpwrd sent you a pm!

They were about a 1.6" drop in the front and 1.8" drop in the rear… they were used for 3 summers, about 13,000 km’s on them, never driven in the winter… the paint is peeling off and there is some rust on the springs were the paint is peeling off… you could sandblast and repaint and they’d look as good as new… still plenty of life left in them… they worked great when i took them off… only reason was because i upgraded to the AGX’s… I’ll get you pics asap… what is your postal code? shipping will probably be around $50 or so, i’ll find out and let you know that as well…

matlock-gtr -> replied to your pm, let me know.

MRWmotorsports -> i’m still working on getting you pics of the wheels, and some more info on them… if it helps any, they were taken off of a '92 SE non super hicas. either way, i’m still going to get you those pics.

thanks guys!

Still interested…