Missing Ticonderoga man makes national news

For those of you that know how small Ti is, this is big news, albeit not good news at all. They think they found the body yesterday and it’s awaiting positive ID.

i know how small that place is. rinky dink town for sure.

weird…

this was commented at the bottom…

Today, someone was found in the sewer drain in our work parking lot in Enfield. The body was male and, according to other writings, was 5’5" 160 lbs, same as this man who’s truck was located on or about 4/20/09 on the highway adjacent to our workplace. The CT State Police have been conducting an investigation throughout the day. All employees have been aware of this while trying to work … it’s been a very sad day for all of us as we have been following this story of the missing man and his desperate wife trying to find him. Really wish people who shoot their mouth would think of how their families might feel if this were happening to them. To me and my co-workers, this was a very sad day and my heart goes out to his wife and children, no matter what her dreams were for a big family.

Posted by:
vmg6 Jun-18

sucks. searching for people who are presumed dead sucks. never a fun time.

Update-the man was found dead (at the time SS posted it was not confirmed that it was him, but now it has been), very close to where his truck was abandon. Basically, the owners of the business that he was found on originally did not let the police search the area (don’t ask me how that works), and an employee of the company eventually found him.

I normally don’t get too interested in shit like this, but due to the fact that it is local hits close to home. There are a lot of unanswered questions…

Basically, the man and a co-worker left a bar together, and the co-worker/passenger said that Jody King (the dead person), started to act odd, and a fight over the steering wheel ensued. The vehicle was crashed, and Jody was found dead very close to the crash scene?! I think the passenger knows a little more then he’s revealing, but some people act VERY odd when drunk, so this death could also be alcohol related…

wow…

Suicide maybe?

turbo travis are you a TI native? If so do you know Jesse (use to drive a the only wings west sponsor RSX) and his dad runs a body shop?

Yes, I know him and his father. They are actually from Port Henry.

who is his daddy and what does he do?

Runs a good body shop about 20 minutes north of Ticonderoga.