Mod Bug F YOU...2002 WRX

i can’t wait to see what she can actually put down on the dyno and then in the 1/4…

i keep telling my friends about this build and they find it so hard to believe that a 4 cylinder can output this much…idk what they would do if they met a few you honda guys on here…

i want to get a vanity plate soon…give me ideas!!!

STI (ny symbol) PWRD

ill throw some more out over the course of the day if i can think of any…

eh i wanna keep it a secret…to anyone who pulls up to me.

i was thinking VWEATR…not hating on v-dubs but my buddy is a huge fan and it would piss him off.

i say unless you can think of something really hilarious or clever, don’t waste your money on a custom plate

I’m thinking less of vanity plates and more of how soon we can tune this car :slight_smile:

haha as soon as i can get it back on the road…im really interested to see what you can do but am really skeptical about moons low readings…i really want a close reading for whp…i know i wont get it but i have heard the mustang dyno is low

yeah vanity might not be an instant thing to do right now but i would like one in the near future!!

Nice whip dude, and welcome. The bug eyes are my fav too. I owned 2 subarus, legacy wagon and my pops has a LL Beaner edition H6 outback. You cant kill a subaru.

I say get some steelies widened the fuck out on some 275’s at all 4’s!!!

I can road tune the car then you can drive it to a dyno of your choice. What a car puts down on the dyno doesn’t matter, it’s simply a tuning tool to measure gains and safely log parameters of your vehicle. Your cars power output will be determined in your vehicles trap speed in the 1/4 mile.

Here is a good example of Moon’s dyno. This is a customers car that I tuned. 03 Evo VIII with an FP Red, Downpipe, Stock Cat, Catback Exhaust, and Cams. I tuned the car on the stock turbo, and then on the FP so this is a great comparison.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=570&d=1238585253

there would be no point in road tuning it then going to a different dyno…i would just get a dyno tune all in one through you!!! looks like we will have to setup a date to do this sir!!!

PM me and we’ll plan a date.

alright sounds good!!

i found one injector leaking after putting them in, the o-rings on the top of them like to break or not seal well when the fuel rails are thrown back on to them…so i just need to get an o-ring and i will be putting it back together this week!!!

I have them in stock if needed, remnants of many many suby engine builds. Give me a shout, I’ll be doing some stuff at the garage on justins evo and eric’s evo tomorrow and pulling the skyline back in 518-225-8384

you have the o-rings or the injectors?? i’ll send you a text!!

I have both…

alright just got the walbro in earlier today everything is gonna start going on tomorrow!!! so excited

UPDATE

fuel pump is installed, turbo is bolted down basically and the TMIC is going on very soon, once i can figure out how to mount it cause its huge and there is alot of fitment issues!

car is finally running and actually ran and idled very smooth so im pretty stoked!!!

car is hitting the streets this week!! i wanted it by wed night to race but i doubt i’ll be able to make it in time…i may stop by and watch though!

You go girl :number1