Monkey In The Middle

Oh my dear lord, that 350z driver is so awful at manipulating his car that I felt the embarrassment just from sitting here on my couch.

could of been wrecked at any ride height. he wasn’t the only one that hit their either.

Same deal with this guy, hit that bump and just lost it?

2-3 cars now have hit in that almost exact same spot

IDK if its the video, but that 350 sounds terrible.

I dont think its the bump in the track

it’s called going for it…most cars that hit there is because they are flying. but u have to expect to hit something at some point if you drift. if your scared of that, you shouldn’t be out there i.m.o.

you can’t hit that wall unless you fuck up, that’s what happened, he did too much of one thing, not enough of another, car snapped straight and he locked up the brakes, no doubt staring at the wall the whole way in.

same thing I did with the guardrail incident, the challenge is identifying what you did wrong and trying not to do that next time.

besides, that’s not even the bumpy side of the “track”

He probably was losing angle and wanted to straighten the wheels and snap it back to restart his drift. That’s one turn I would not do that on, you lose front wheel grip and you’re SOL.

yea it’s not the track. i hit that same barrier but i wasn’t going as fast as he was and i pulled the ebrake instead of standing on the front brakes. it’s all how you learn and get better.

luckily your bumper kissed the wall.

yea i wasn’t sure if u did till i saw the white paint on the bumper.

yea i wasn’t going that fast, but it still tweaked the rear end of the car pretty good. on a side note i can’t wait for malta…i’m gonna get close to that wall!

hopefully sam and i can do a better job tandeming this time.

it would have been better then too if it wasn’t for your tie rod

yea i know. i just hope this bushing works and it gets rid of the binding that’s going on in the front end. if not i won’t make it to malta.

Jay when you get it all together and if it still binds, I’d like to check it out.

i’ll let you know steve.

good pics el…

http://www.rspeed.org/forums/gallery/data/694/emu013.jpg

N.A.R.B :rofl No Apparrent Reason Boner…

wow that 350z sounds soooooooo bad

sounds kinda cool in person

Yeah sounded fine to me, just a NA V6.