more sticker!

:ohsnap

his car is nice why u hatin, the stickers are cool actually, love the smiley LOL

sponsored cars have to rep their sponsors, that’s kind of the whole point of them sponsoring you :rofl

you seriously think his car is riced out?

explain…

To me that many stickers on anything is ricey.
I dont even like stickers on drag cars.

well his car is a show car…the idea of the stickers is to promote his sponsors…otherwise he wouldn’t have sponsors an his car would have probably never made it into a magazine. Its not like there just random company’s he buys parts from.

Didnt even notice the pedo bear one till i took a second look.lol

They are called SPONSORS, and the stickers match the wheels. :idiots

Go kill yourself.

Im not even going to start on the wheels. Its funny how everybody gave Travis shit about his pink wheels and not this guy though.

Thats because Elliots wheels are pink chrome $4000 J Lines, not rattle canned flourescent pink OZ’s while Failvis’ Sti lays on rotors and later burns to the ground, over a year after Elliot had them on his car, and probably close to 2 years after he ordered the wheels.

So because they are expensive that makes them cool??? So say Travis’ paint cost 4K, would it be cool?? :confused

Having wheels that, most likely, no other person is going to have is most definitely cool & unique.

So if i roll up on the teddy bear rims, will people think im cool??

No because they mass produce those and i’m sure someone has them

I had red chrome wheels on my old truck.
http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/1344/1281/3358140005_large.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/1344/1281/3358140029_large.jpg

I cant see ordering pink wheels on purpose. Thats like a dude wearing lingerie.
Unique isnt alway a good thing.

dude, enough with the Teddy’s id rock 18inch teddys painted like smokey the bear

they havent made more than 1 set of pink J Lines then??

nope, cant order the color from the site. :umm

So if I get pink chrome penis wheels Im gonna be the man and people arent going to think Im a flaming homo?

you have a lot to learn apparently…

elliot never does anything because someone else does it, he is by far far the most unique when it comes to working on his car, he is by no means a follower and he doesnt just have pink wheels to be different he has them because those are the wheels he likes, I mean he had a perfectly nice set of Volks that were gold before the JLines, they are by no means classified as rice, classifying Elliots wheels with Travis’s wheels??? Are you fucking serious? Please place your balls in a meat grinder…

+1