welcome

my 16v> than both of you 1.8t :slight_smile:

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
my 16v> than both of you 1.8t :slight_smile:
:owned:

my 8v…ahhh yeah

Originally posted by vdub20turbo
vws are slow?? id like to see what you are running

a souped up 1.8T is not fast? with n75 valve and neuspeed intake, chip coming in the spring, so if my calculations are right ill be putting out anywhere from 250-270 hp and thats slow right? european is better than american unless u go with a saleen or a cobra, end of story…oh yea 16.9 at 80 mph? is that what u run?

didnt realize it was a transam…good deal

Run’s 10’s and has 460rwhp… Where at in Plum are you from? I live near Pivik.

i live in greendale, pivik is like 10 sec’s away from me…thats decent

a souped up 1.8T is not fast? with n75 valve and neuspeed intake, chip coming in the spring, so if my calculations are right ill be putting out anywhere from 250-270 hp and thats slow right? european is better than american unless u go with a saleen or a cobra, end of story…oh yea 16.9 at 80 mph? is that what u run?

:rolleyes: cobra/ saleen is no way better for the money-

Dumbass:rolleyes:
read up on the foxbody some more :rolleyes:

shaggy u got a 1992 piece of shit, shut up…obviously you are the dumbass

shaggy u got a 1992 piece of shit, shut up…obviously you are the dumbass

really, you don’t know what your talking about…

I am in the new plan Green Valley Estates. I live on Valley Fields Drive. small world…

another poser, thinking the IMPORT/ Dumbestic war is still going on:rolleyes:

just be quiet man, maybe read the board a lil more before you make off the wall comments…

you are not even chipped yet so quit benchmarking numbers that are not true.

calm down and read some posts and you will get along here… i have a turbo 8v to i am into VW’s just a lil bit and pewterss will smoke you in reverse.

Originally posted by whitey
just be quiet man, maybe read the board a lil more before you make off the wall comments…

calm down and read some posts and you will get along here… i have a turbo 8v to i am into VW’s just a lil bit and pewterss will smoke you in reverse.
x2:D

Originally posted by whitey

yeah, and I don’t have a cobra, so wanna race? :rolleyes:

250 - 270 :rofl::rolleyes:

get real, you need better calculations than making shit up.

:owned:

im not trying to make enemies here, ppl just dont respect vw at all, looks go right along with speed

:crying: :crying: