Morgan Freeman In Car Accident

Quoted x2

Shawshank Redemption > All :headbang:

heard them talking about this on the edge, lol at him driving an 11 year old car but shitty that this happened to him. I wonder what he does with all his money if he cant even get a new car

WTF was he doing in a Maxima? Really though he’s a good actor. I hope he makes it.

omg get this some people don’t care about cars…

Not saying he should be in a ferrari but a 97 maxima at least buy something newer and more importantly safer

Both Freeman and a female passenger, identified as Demaris Meyer, were wearing seat belts, but the air bags did not deploy in the 1997 Nissan Maxima registered to Meyer, Williams said.

how the hell did the car just go off the road? It said alcohol was not a factor… BS. I am sure that if it was Britney Spears Alcohol/Drugs would have been deemed the cause right away.

Said he may have dozed off and lost it.

did anyone read the article? it’s nothing life threatening

did anyone realize it coulda been the joker?

I hope he was not driving around Miss. Daisy when it happened! :bloated:

I do like him, especially in the thrillers, Kiss the Girls, High Crimes-etc. He has done alot of good movies.

My apologies for getting off of the topic but is this not a car forum? Anyway i was simply pointing out that for a man of his stature he was in an odd vehicle. weather it was his or not.

Since this is a car forum therefore Morgan Freeman must care about cars?

WTF my step-dad said the same thing when I told him:mamoru:

correct,
I know he owns a couple clubs and a restaurant.

Again you miss my point. Allow me to repeat. It was an unusual vehicle for a man of his stature.

We just watched Gone Baby Gone last night and were talking about what a great actor he is.

Pretty intense movie BTW. Was going to watch it and go to bed but after I said, “I gotta watch a family guy off the DVR just to reset myself mentally after that”.

It wasn’t HIS CAR

:fail:

Ugh. im letting this one go.