Most retarded idea ever!

hey look a whale…what do we do?..lets blow the fugger up!

This video is older than the internet.

i actually have never seen that.

seriously, how the fuck have you not seen this lol.

I know its old but still funny as hell.

Then this will be a good day for you. The first time you see this it’s very hard not to laugh about it the rest of the day. Probably one of the most elaborate stupid ideas I’ve seen documented on video on the internet.

No one has yet reported this a repost on NYSPEED, but I wanna know what is the problem with reposting a sweet vid like that or something funny. I’ve never seen this vid before also along with numerous other vids on here that people claim are reposts. I’m sure everyone can’t spend half their day browsing nyspeed and the internet like me for sweet vids. So why hate on the reposts of good vids? Not like your gonna know to search for it on here becuase you don’t even know it exists.

I vaguely remember seeing something like that,its funny as hell and I don’t think it’s ever been posted on here.:lol: :tup:

Ha, thats great. I have never seen that.

Jeez, i come in here thinking we were talking about your birth.

:lolham:

Or you deciding to keep your penis…we all know you’re well :gay:

well it took you this long to figure it out…jeez

I’ve never met you before lol

ahhaha yes you have

iam iamjeff6

faggor

oh holy shit lmfao. Hey whats up homie?

i only read the thread title…

and automatically assumed it was a video about swapping a TT motor into an NA 300ZX…

:picard:

PS:

old video, but still funny…and +1 to the “why all the hate for quality reposts” comment…if you’ve seen it before, good for you…a lot of us haven’t and dont want to spend all fucking day searching for every link to every video clip posted on NYSpeed…