Moto GP/WSKB Appreeshh

Just wondering everybody’s views on this past season in road racing. Finally concluded yesterday with Moto GP in Valencia.
Any opinions of Ben Spies going to GP after winning his rookie season in World Superbike?? Or! How overall intense GP was all season!? I think all year I only watch two races that were not full of action. Indy was an amazing race! Let’s talk!

Well I guess all you “speeders” do too much speeding to watch good racing. Keep watching your AMA and be satisfied with a half empty glass.

I think it was a great season for both, and think Spies is going to fit right in with the GP paddock. Finishing 7th in his first official race, his first time on that bike. I can’t wait to see what next year brings as rumor has it that Rossi is shopping around for another team after his contract is up. Plus with the new 600cc moto2 class, and the switch back to 990cc coming in 2011, I think racing is going to get exciting again.

Yeah I’ve also heard Rossi is trying to get out of Yamaha. He hates Jorge, a lot. I’m really excited for an all American team with Spies and Edwards. Many people thought Spies wasn’t going to do good sunday, but after a few laps he got on pace. WSKB every race was a heated battle. Haga is one strong dude to shatter a disk in his back and ride two weeks later.

I would love to see Rossi finish out his career on a Ducati…with Hayden as a teammate. Doubt it’ll happen but it would be great to see.

what channel do all these races take place on?

Speed channel I think. I caught a few this summer.

I did a horrible job of watching racing this season… i should go try and catch up on it…

ugh.

Geez willy. Seriously get on top of your road racing!!! I didn’t pay much attention to AMA this year, not too much action.

This used to be a weekly/monthly thing… im wondering where JBGTI is…

we got away from it when we got g/fs and i moved away… shit…

(i did atleast, im not sure if he’s been watching it as much, he always had subscriptions… “mom it was for emergencies”) :lol:

FOX air Laguna and Indy this year. It was strange how they broadcast it though, like a football game sort of. Yeah, I ussually DVR the races unless my girl is working; She thinks Spies is hot, but I guess racing isn’t her thing… :frowning:

I enjoyed the entire season, my DVR is full of GP races lol.

Ben Spies is a humble champion, which I find to be very classy in today’s world, I was very happy for him

Yeah I liked how Spies wasn’t going crazy about it. He was like “Yeah… It might hit me in a few days or something…”
Look in the last few seconds of the INDY race that was on Fox. You will see Jorge Lorenzo climbing fences, and later on in his celebration he dove in to the crowd.

Bump.

Couldn’t really find anything Moto GP on here. Anyone going this weekend to Indy? Thinking about making a last minute trip out.