Moving from townhouse to apt.... appliances and more for sale

Ok guys, Im moving out and my mom is moving from a townhouse to an appartment, so we have all the appliances and stuff for sale.

-Amana (Spelling?) Fridge, paid $730 for it in 98, works great, very clean… $250 obo

-Maytag Glass top electric stove, paid $690 in 99, Very good condition, might as well be brand new… $250 obo

-Maytag portable dishwasher with light colored woodgrain top, used like 20 times max! paid $496 in 00, $200 obo

-Kenmore Washer, good shape, still using until its sold, paid $4xx in 02, $180 or $300 for washer and dryer

-Maytag electric dryer, good shape, still in use, paid $4xx in 99, $180 or $300 for both.

-and a bunch of garden tools, shovels, rakes, hoe,…etc

-Manual snow plow, its basically a wide snow shovel that has wheels and long handle, works pretty good, paid $99 only used twice… .$25

We will be having a garage sale in a few weeks, I will post the date when we figure one out.

I’m interested in the weedwacker.

More info about the dishwasher. I would like to get this.

Maytag model no. MDC4000AWX Super Capacity, The front is all black, sides are white and the top is woodgrain. It is in excellent condition, the front where the buttons are still has the protective plastic film on it.

The weed wacker is a 25cc Homelite Trimline… it also comes with a small gas can. This was purchased in 2002 or 2003 and only used a handful of times over 2 summers. I dont remember what we paid for this, make an offer.

more info on lawn mower please.

Craftsman 4.5 hp, 22" Mulcher Mower, model no. 917-388222, this also was purchased in 02’ or 03’ and only used for 2 summers.

pm sent

PM sent

PM’s replied to…bump

how much for the hoe?

Uhh like $5, but u are probably jackin around.

SALE PENDING ON:

-Lawn Mower
-CHemical Sprayer
-T.V.
-Bug Zapper
and…

-Garage door opener
-weed wacker

Still have the Refrigerator? what size is it.

Yep, still have it. Im not sure of the cubic footage, but it’s 64.5" tall, 30" deep, and 29.5 wide. Its in perfect condition, all white in color, works perfect, were actually using it now for a second fridge… so whoever wants it can see that it works as well. Price is somewhat negotiable…

any pics of the stove? may be in

We just moved it down to the garage, cause were havin a garage sale soon.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/matt94z/stove002.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/matt94z/stove001.jpg

Did you sell the mower yet?

Someone is supposed to be pickin it up tommorrow, but I havent heard back from him yet. I’ll let you know tommorrow.

List has been updated and prices are OBO. I can get pics upon request.

thanks for the stuff man. nice bs’n with you.
he has some nice things people. no junk.