MTX MXA6001 Mono Block

Hey Guy

I picked up this mono block becasue I was going to use it in my 240 but I am going to scale things down a little so I no longer need it. It is BRAND NEW. It hit a 772Watt RMS at 14.4 tested under CEA2006 limitations at 2Ohm

below I will have a link with some better info but trust me if you have any questions about this amp I could tell you EVERYTHING you need to know.
With the combination of ISMT, Pure N Channel Mosfets and ISO 9001 speciciation it is hard to get amps that push this amount of clean power be insdustry leading when it comes to reliabilty for a good price.

I am Asking $300, The new verson of this amp retails for $550 + Tax and to be honest does not look as good.

Will also considder trades for for things such as Multi-link (Anything but RUCA’s), Safc2, Injectors (Side Feed 480cc+), Subframe Spacers, Dual fans, SR upgrade Oil Pump, Stewart Warner Oil pressure / Water temp / EGT guages, Wide Band… and the list goes on. I do NOT need more audio tho.

In mississauga, PM me

http://www.mitekfactoryoutlet.com/imgsrvr/ampMXA6001_400_2.jpeg

Number of Channels 1
1 Ω 14V N/A
2 Ω 14V 600 x 1
2 Ω 14V Bridged N/A
4 Ω 14V 300 x 1
4 Ω 14V Bridged N/A
Max rms Power 600
Input 5V
Crossover 20 Hz to 200 Hz (-3dB)
Shipping Weight 16.00 lbs.
Height 2.62"
Width 9.75"
Depth 14.38"

Bump that up

The I can not beleve no one has made an offer bump

7 Day Bump,

Open to offers Now, Trust me this is an amp you will not regret buying

Hey Benson, Looking at those stats I’m thinking that this amp will not handle a 2ohm Mono load?

Just curious,

Good luck with the sale.

cvm07

It will, it is a Mono Block so it is Designed for a 2 Ohm load at highest efficenty, It will run 772 Watt at 2 OHM and that is what is is designed for. Trust me on that one

Ill do 325 no people

your loss people, I am taking this off the market and going to keep it

Back on the market at $300
Will also considder trades for for things such as Multi-link (Anything but RUCA’s), Safc2, Injectors (Side Feed 480cc+), Subframe Spacers, Dual fans, SR upgrade Oil Pump, Stewart Warner Oil pressure / Water temp / EGT guages, Wide Band… and the list goes on. I do NOT need more audio tho.

Bump
Price Change