Murdog was MclarenGP calling each other out (split)

no… you threw him in the middle, your the one who posted up his picture

4Loko party on central ave @8pm

how the fuck did i post a pic of someone i dont know>? the kid that waves around the pink dick right?

holy shit… your a fuckin weird stalker

4loko party mother bitches

So you do know him. lol

See you know who he is

LETS PLAY CHICKEN

4 Lokos whos in

4Loko chicken flavored?

which is why he threw him into the middle of this argument… like a dick bag

so comon tough guy , now u really need a beating cuz u made me insult someone i dont know/ dont have a problem with so now my fist is going to punchasize your face with even more force.

You guys have no idea how much I am loving all this activity on Shift. Days are so long and lonely for me. Sometimes I go outside.

Friendly suggestion McLaren;

Log out.

No sillly goose, chicken, you know like they play in front of govel welding

Not a problem at all, in all honesty if mr murrtard didn’t unnecessarily bring my father, his business, and current place of employment into this I would have kept it going for the sale of humor :lol

On a more serious note, take everything that is said on this forum with a grain of salt, it’s usually sarcastic or a joke

I’d fuck a mouth like that, too!

Heh?

just got my picture taken… get nervous

http://www.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/wiz-khalifa-rapper-mugshot-617-409.jpg

:rofl @ Punchasize

:popcorn

Edit: FUCK we STILL dont have a :popcorn smiley :ahh

Thats weird

:popc:

ya know i kinda thought it looked like the kramer kid but it didnt register… must be the chem trails. He coulda posted up any random picture and i would have said the same thing… hope u dont take it personal.