Murrdogg vs. K20powerz showdown

:wtf2

O no doubt… bring your A game for pong!

http://smiliesftw.com/x/greddy2.gif

I can haz money run too?? Ill give ya 5 cars AND the jump!!

Ahhhh GAYYYY

I dont have any other kind of game homeslice!

Yeah, but that won’t happen…

haha good… the party will be to celebrate the birth of my frankenstein… and to get back at my roomate who has been a party nazi but decided to grow pot in my closet without asking me :thumbup If there is a fight… I sure hope you have my back haha

thorry

please dont bring pjb into this…

Hey… you and I are no longer friends. Thanks.

THORRY

YOu know the trannys are no good. Here ill revise cuz im not being fair

h2b>all

:facepalm

if you put dowon over 165whp befor k-pro me and kramer will pay for it.

ON SYNAPSE’S DYNAPACK.
and I will pitch in too if it puts down your claimed 170whp before k-pro.

Im always game for throwin people around lol. Just make sure the people involved are over 18, dont wanna get into TOO much trouble:lol

haha no doubt… hes over 18, obviously I wouldn’t really want a fight. But ive been wanting to have a party for some time now.

Again, I don’t care. I’ll race you for fun, whatever happens happens (I don’t race for money :facepalm)., but the bottom line is I haven’t done anything to my 1.6L other than install what came in the sale besides a cone filter that probably made me lose power. And again, you are completely talking out of your rear end. I do not want to twincharge my car, I have literally never stated once that I did. Sure, I’d love a 7A-GTE, a 3S-GE BEAMS or a 3S-GTE (not that you know what ANY of those motors are), but most likely I’ll just keep the exact motor setup that I have, except for a new filter and an exhaust that doesn’t leak. I don’t need a fast car right now and don’t want one badly enough to shell out the money for one.

And this still remains as true today as it did like 4 months ago when it was originally stated, I don’t understand why you aren’t acting on it if you’re so damn cocky…

Also, name a K-series that makes less power than your motor (to prove that yours isn’t the worst), and I guess the whole worst SI thing is an opinionated statement, although it seems to be a popular opinion.

if you can’t pull a stock mr2 after kpro you suck