Josh in the new EK vs. Termi & Viper

First street races for his new set-up(also known as “nos51” on the K20 forums). This is the car I posted a few weeks ago.

Video car - EK hatch, K20, 4094R, E85, ~650whp, traps 150mph

Yellow Cobra is a bolt-on Termi w/ nitrous, ~700whp

Red Viper is a built motor, twin 35R on low boost. Car spools the 35R’s super fast and hooks and goes.

Civic runs out of gearing, but as you can see SUCKS the Viper up hard once it grabs. (1-4, 5th is for cruising) He’s doing a rematch soon I guess.

Termi race:

TT Viper race:

And for some good measure from his old EG, stock block :smiley:

very, very impressive

+1

Car Moves!

nice but FWD FTL

that viper was sickk!!!

whys the Hatch sound like its humming in and out of its power band??

why run e85? any advantage?

It’s not, it’s spinning the tires through 4th gear.

Yeah, it’s unleaded and has an octane rating of 100-105.

There ya go. Answers both questions.

He spins through 4th slightly. AND he’s running some sort of prototype slick that are 26" tall and aired down slightly for better traction…still seems to struggle for traction :lol

EDIT: Also, he was working out the feature in K-Pro “boost by gear” and it allows for progressively more boost in each gear as the RPMs rise.

could there be a worse feeling than getting pulled by a honda? :stuck_out_tongue:

Really impressive build, but all that power seems pretty useless in that car.

so if i ran e85 in my civic it would be fine. i always run 92-93 since the turbo build but this is interesting, i seems to make sense? are there any dissadvantages? and how different is the tune, would it be more like a race gas tune?

You need an upgraded fuel filter, fuel pump, different fuel lines( Stainless), and most likely double the size injectors you’re using now.

Car sounds really weird in 4th like its way to long

It’s a custom gear box, 1-4 are custom/longer gearing

That Civ mooooves.

I would be scared as shit to do 150 in a civic lol

why does the terminator have a procharger? that’d be my first question lol.

that civic definitely moves. i’d be pissed.

Google is your friend and don’t listen to a word K20power says.

Try 190 :wow :lol

Mikes old car was scary as FUCK! Drums too…