WTB some HOT shit!!!!

lol, my original plan of making an insane amount of cash real quick to fully own my business w/o a partner was pretty much a dream, soooooooooooooooooooooo im in the market for a new whip… almost bought my buddy Alex’s s2000 that he just got from auction today but idk I guess changed my mind lol.

Looking for 1g gsx’s, wouldnt be apposed to a 2g/2g spyder, 350z’s, built Del sol/crx, (no coupes, sedans or civic hatches, just dont like em) or possiby a cheaper priced evo, no wrx’s or sti’s unless reaallyy cheap… Only american cars id be intersted in would be an older z06 vette or a early to mid 90’s viper.

just make sure whatever you find they oem key fits nicely in that insane girls snatch

lmao

share the story lol

I know a guy with a gray RT10 for 23,000$

what story?

Pictures? contact number? I want it!!

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=245774

Probably take 20,000$

thats wut im thinkin, 20k and its a done deal!!!

Or

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=246547

wait a second, 80k miles??? Holy shit. NVM, I wouldnt want that car for 15k… Most mileage I’ve ever seen on a viper was like 38k and they were asking the same price. Fuck that shit, thanks for spotting that for me, ill give you a rep for that.

80k on a 15 year old car isnt high mileage, especially considering that its in Florida and can be driven all year.

Ive got 80k on my 5 year old truck.

80,000 hard miles from the looks of it.

You focus wayyyyy too hard on the age of a car.

Don’t waste your time on an RT Viper… get a GTS and quit foolin around!

No, not really because its only been driven 5333 miles per year. Thats old lady type mileage.

I 100% agree, 80k on a dodge viper is like 400k on a honda civic to me. Besides, I just saw a yellow one on ebay with 23,722 miles for $20k which is 1/4 the mileage… If it wasnt yellow and didnt have shit brown interior id def grab it, STILL might but idk, still not 100% if I want the un-needed attention of a viper, especially when id be just as happy with a 6k gsx lol.

easy to say lol, I dont got the cash son, it just aint practical for me… I’d buy the rt and evetually tt it.

haha, just get a z06 for that price range then… very mod friendly and an amazing car for the money

you know what, I’ve never had one and I think I’d like it…for about a week. I see vettes so fucking much that I dont even bother to turn my head anymore, would you agree?

Aero93 is selling his m5, I made him an offer on that, maybe I might just stay local and buy that.