Anyone with a car trailor want to work?

I roasted the clutch in my s2000 and need to bring it to the salvage inspection Monday, January 24th to 70 Karner Rd in Colonie… I live off Albany Shaker rd in Colonie so its not a long distance at all… Pick up at my house, bring to inspection and then drop back off… Will discuss payment upon interest.

what time?

I hope you have every receipt for everything that was repaired.

oh snap

2:30

No, but seeing how its passed salvage inspections in 3 other states previous to NY, I think I’ll be alright… It’s when you FIRST repair a salvaged car that there picky… Or at least I’ve heard.

Not true at all. You need to have all proofs for everything that was repaired. They will arrest on the spot for anything that appears to be stolen and/or confiscate said part.

I’ve been through two salvage inspections. both of which the car was repaired prior to my owner ship they wanted EVERY receipt

Well I guess well see on monday as I have not one single receipt.

May good be with you. You may be OK. But IDK

How did you roast the clutch? Can you drive stick?

Can I drive stick? lol… It was obviously a weak clutch, took it out today to show a few friends and it started slipping fast.

Idk i would have the tuned checked out before Id go out beating on the car

can’t do 2:30 sorry.

M-A-N-U-A-L. Manual. Man-yoo-uhl.
1.*of or done with the hands or by human effort.

Tune seems fine and its only running 10 psi, idk just wanted to drive it lol…

damn, you gotta work or somethin?

Yes, Wayne works. He’s a certified TDI buddy mechanic.

im so confused as to whats going on here. salvage inspection? someone explain to me what you have to do. does it have to have a special inspection to get registered?

Yes

Yes, Salvage inspection… I have old owners plates and insurance but that doesnt do me any good anymore as the clutch is done… In the inspection before being able to legally register the car in NY they have to check that the vehicle was properly fixed as well as check for stolen parts…

yea i gotta work bro.