Mustang GT vs Turbo Prelude

that makes no sense, I know Jesse’s car moves out pretty good and from what i hear should beat me pretty bad and no offence to Jeff but i fist raped his Prelude when we ran… :gotme:

make it a 3 way? :slight_smile:

EDIT: actually i would like to do a Me/Cobraman/Muscle50 run if you guys are up for it? Im really interested how i would stack up.

LOL REALLY??? I have no problem going again…and getting it on tape this time.

with jesse at 1/4 throttle :wiggle:

and jim, i’m determined to keep up with u and cobra…so yes i am still in

we can do it, you know im always down, i wasnt meaning to be a dick there, just saying i trap 118.5, he traps 121 (i pull him for some unknown reason on the street :gotme:) you trap in the 112 range, so idk. Just saying. All in fun though i guess right?

Nice Run.

if this run happens in the next 3 days im in

which run? lol

any of them haha Need to get these runs in Ill be closer to mighty tonight if anyone will be out that way?

Well Greg went back to work, so thats out, i have already ran brian umteen million times, so idk whats up lol. Big ed get your WOT switch fixed.

ed you and me would be great

def some fun runs, glad i went along for the ride

its ok, i know your just naturally a dick :lolsign:
well I don’t live by trap speeds, i live by ETs and in that case I am pretty close to the group

Nice runs guys…Tegs getting tuned thurs…If i feel comfortable with the way its running ill be down for sum pulls with you guys…:tup:

me too hopefully, i should be all tuned by this weekend

il run you

How?

ill run you, i dont mind, well see how my tuner does, im hoping for good results. hopefully she moves out

my car does run & drive…the 2 things necessary for a race…