mustang tony doin a 150 run and posts it on youtube

:smiley: nah, the other Jeff.

Good, lol

Im not going to lie, a lot of mustang owners are complete jackass’s. But every town has its idiot unfortunatly.

im not disagreeing with you but why make a stereo type on all mustang owners? know where i am coming from?

I do have to agree that there are a shit ton of kids with Mustangs that think a GT with Flowmasters and a CAI is in 11 second car…

I thought my car would atleast run a 13 when I bought it but then it ran 15.7

Yea I definetly get where youre coming from, but the mustang community does have a sizeable percentage of assholes.

These are the assholes Im talking about:lol Luckily on the mustang forums it seems that most mustang owners have a much more realistic perspective of thier cars. Ive come across too many guys with V6’s and GT’s that think they are gods gift to man. I had one kid telling me one time that he could outrun a STI 0-60 in a bone stock 97 mustang V6:Idiots

Im afraid to goto the track for this exact reason, my GT should go mid-high 13’s but more than likely with no seat time at the track Im probably looking at high 14’s.

My car shouldve gone mid to high 14’s but I ran it on shit tires with a beat AOD and no experience at the track.

The fastest I ever got it was 13.7 after the first round of motor work.

I think it should be good for atleast high-mid 12’s now but I dont know if Ill take it to the track since I sold my DR’s and havent bought another set yet. Also I cant seem to launch it to save my life with the 5 speed.

my car is slow and i know its slow so i never say anything so there isnt ever expectations set :smiley:

slow stangs

^^ Exactly :smiley:

At least I can hook:ahh

Im just fuckin with ya

Owned!!! LMAO

It’s okay he hates me too.

Classic. :rofl

ugh. plz don’t.

its easy to hook when you got no power!

My civic hooks because it has 90whp…so I feel ya!

I can hook with 190whp

race to 60ft.

let’s go.

I win.

i have no problem with mustang owners at all , if i came off like that my bad butt no i dont have that problem

what do you have thats 190hp that your willing to race till 60’?