mx guru's

i just picked up what is beleived to be an 83 pw80k yamaha real cheap, thing gets no spark i took off the generator and all the magnets are broke to hell.so i think this is the problem…the part cost like 170 bucks online… does anybody have this shit laying around or know how to fix it, or get real good discounts and could help a brotha out…thanks

oh i thought this was going to be about mail… booo

ask eurodad

i get 20% off on suzuki and honda parts but no yamaha. if ya need help let me know :slight_smile:

if i was back in town I could get you whatever you needed at cost + 10%, but cost +10% of something that retails for $170 is worth far more than a 1983 PW80.

well if the magneto is shot that is the problem…the magneto is the bikes alternator I guess you could say. I know supra mark had a PW80 back in the day he might still have it laying around…question is why the hell did you buy a PW80

something fun to do

as far as having that parts…i have nothing for that bike…only yz125 250 and rm125 parts at my house. probably just gonna have to get it from the dealer.

No fun if you can use it or get it running. Might be a lot of work for a garage decoration! :dunno: