my 04se-r...

where do you dyno at? pm me location and prices

i live in philly now. i go to phillydynoworks. they charge $75 for 3 pulls.

ahhh thaanks anyway

just ordered a set of nismo swaybars for my car, and a set of suspension bushings. that should really bring the handling to life.

swaybar and bushings are in. and i got my safc-2 installed and tuned. it only gave me a few more hp, but the car does run a lot better. my new #'s are 184hp, 193tq.

Decent, and honda motorsports would be honmo not homo

he is just jealous that stock 06 si and rsx-s make the same power he does thats all :cool:

but they are rated at 200hp from factory. mine was 175. and i know si’s are faster, but at least i have torque…:bigok:

i have torque also i think i have the same amount as a weed wacker though :slight_smile:

yeah, but if i had a new civic si, with the same mods i have, i would have a rwal fast car. i would guess it would go 13’s. but i have a engine that no matter how much power it makes, it never runs good 1/4 times without boost. i have only seen a few specs get under 14.4 with bolt ons. but they dyno at 190whp+…i don’t have vtec, but i do have cvtc…yeah, i know, im reaching on that one.

there are a few 06+ si running low 13’s not to many cause its such a new car and there honestly isn’t many quality go fast parts or any way to tune the computer so most of the si’s only go with basic i/h/e and it will put them in the low 200 whp range low 14 high 13 range

i was figuring that. but i also have a ported intake manifold, throttle body, throttle body spacer, intake manifold spacer, cams,…if all that was on your engine, your car would be a rocket. and isn’t the motor based off the rsx motor(k20??)im still learning my honda motors, but if its the almost the same, woudn’t some parts still work like cams, header, etc?? i almost bought a new si, but i didn;t fit. does the sedan have more headroom?? im 6ft1, and i weigh 250, so i take up some space.

yeah all k series motor’s are simialar mine just has the better head design like the rsx-s and the tsx motor’s. cam’s would work but not give much power increase, header would but it wouldn’t end up bolting up to my exhaust then

when you went to test drive an si are you sure the seat was the entire way down they have height adjustable seats im about 5-10 and i keep it the entire way down and still have atleast 4-5 inches of room about my head

yeah, and the guy who was elling me the car tried to put it down ore, and i couldn’t fit too well. i sat in it, but my hair actually rubbed the ceiling. im a little mad about it, i liked the car. if i had gotten one, i would definitley have a faster car then i have now. i might try the sedan, to see if the interior is roomier. if so, that might be my new car.

yeah i dont know for sure if the sedan has a higher ceiling i would assume it does but im not positive

update page 1…