My 91 Civic Hatch 56k go watch a movie

Looks great, i like how it sits

thanks i love how low it sits no matter how many people try and tell me its too low for pa roads

finally took her for a drive tonight amazing difference form the dpfi to the mpfi even some bonuses the intake got louder and the exhaust got deeper i highly recomend the mpfi swap to any dpfi guy

well i order a couple of things the other day heres the one i got…

sum uber jdm shit right here

and the other one is to fix this problem that wire you see is my hood relase and its starting to freeze up

well heres the hood pins i got along with my new sub since the old one blew…

just did all this right now no more ac…

here a cople of the hood pins and another one of the bay… the hood pins arent done yet we ran out of daylight…

how do you like those seats?

well i got my lip and got it on… i used that duplicolor frabric paint and painted my tenzos all black and i started to fix the rust on the car… her are the pics in kinda that order…

This is the best before i have of the rust i couldnt take a before pic cuz i didnt have my camera till today

And After…

Still working on this one

I like the obligatory cell phone bumper lip lowness pics. When cell’s get smaller, cars get lower :slight_smile:

Nice workup. I like what you’re doing with the car.

thanks… once i finish the body and get a header and maybe a camber kit i should be startin an all motor engine duild on my D16a6