Robs other project(dd) Civic hatch

This is my 93 Civic hatch. I wouldnt really consider it a project but more of a fun car that i can drag/auto x/ and get to and from work daily and save some $$$ on gas. I dont really have alot of plans for it but i would like to do some more engine work to it but we shall see. I do want to do the rear disc swap cause it still has the drums out back. Overall the car runs good but there are some simple things i need to fix on it to get it to where it should be! I would like to take it to hybrid to get it tuned soon.

Engine:

-jdm b16a2
-Lsd
-Apexi n1 catback exhaust
-5" test pipe
-anr race header (equal length)
-password cf whale penis intake
-ctr n1 crank pulley
-compeition clutch stage 2 street/strip disc
-hasport engine mounts

-Paint= Car is painted inside and out antique pine pearl and the roof is black.Color kinda looks like a olive green with a gold hue. Kinda changes depending on the lighting.
-vis carbon fiber hood
-carbon fiber duckbill wing
-spoon mirrors
-wings west rs front lip (the real deal from back in the day)
-jdm eg6 stanley sidemarkers
-jdm eg6 headlights and corner lights
-jdm eg6 bronze quarter panel glass and rear hatch glass
-jdm eg6 stanley yellow fog lights
-6000k hids

-ground control coilovers
-koni yellows
-eg6 front strut bar
-cusco carbon fiber rear strut bar
-beaks rear lower tie bar
-blox lca’s
-15" black rota slipstreams
-falken ziew 512’s

-del sol front seats ( red stripe)
-jdm eg6 fog switch, defrost switch, gauge cluster, climate control, clock ( everything lights up amber)
-jdm eg6 coin pocket
-ctr shift boot (red stich)
-gsr shift knob -jdm eg6 steering wheel
-eg6 arm rest
-eg6 audio console
-pioneer head unit

Now some pics

I am not a big fan of Civic hatches but I love the way that car looks. So clean and tastefully done, everything fits and is lined up well.

Look forward to seeing what happens with this, we know you’ll do it up right!

Thanks. It will’ve diffrent wheels in about 2 weeks, so it should look a lil diffrent not that theres anything wrong with those ones. Just to switch it up a lil bit.

i think you need a k20 in it

nice looking car very clean cant wait to see it

pffft. it’s teh sex. :bigok:

nahh to much money besides i’m sure it would give your si a nice run:eek3::burnout: haha.

thanks steve. almost as clean as your teg:)

Lookin’ good Rob. This car is seriously clean … It looked great the day I check it out at the track. I am not a honda fan … but I would own that car without a doubt!

Good luck with it!

That thing is super nice (not even a big fan of Honda), but that is the perfect car for what you’re going to use it for.

My new wheels will be here in about 2 weeks but for now the car is rolling on blackchrome light gray gsr blades

What are the new wheels?

i’m suprised i haven’t seen this car around town, looks nice as hell. i guess that makes two civic owners in monroeville that don’t rice out their car. do you happen to know the kid with the red hatch with a black hood, a kid with a dual fart can hatch and a riced out yellow cobalt? i saw them by buffalo wild wings a couple weeks ago and almost vomited.

you need to get rid of the n1 crank pulley asap,but otherwise car looks great need some under the hood shots!

m around monroeville quite often.yea i know the owners of those cars.nick,brett, and frank.haha.

drag dr21’s.there like a bronzish gold with a polished lip.knockoff enkei’s basicallys.

ill post them tonight

doesn’t he know that dual exhaust on a civic is completely retarted??

i guess thats his style??lol.but forreal ive no idea.

Some better shots from tonight

You should do one of these: You should give that ANR to me, or you should at least unwrap it. It is going to seriously shorten the life of it, and they ain’t easy to come by.

BTW Jeffs wheels look pretty nice on there…much better than my red ones would have anyway

oh yea??ill have to do that.it came wrapped already. ive a lil exhaust leak so maybe ill unwrap it while the leaks being fixed. learn something new everyday haha.