Robs other project(dd) Civic hatch

looks good rob, that color is sweet :cool:

I followed this car to the track a couple weeks back. The pictures just dont do it justice. Great looking car Rob.

interested in selling header?

If i ever do iā€™ll let u know but iā€™ve no reason to change it at this point.

really nice car man, what are you planning to do with the blades when you get the new wheels?

there actually a friends so ill be returning them. im not sure what hes doing with them.

Most people would kill to have an EG hatch half that nice as just their side car daily driver thingā€¦ haha. Nice ride.

yea i here ya but on the flipside of things most people wouldnt keep it as clean as i do even tho its a dd.

Very well done. I love how clean it is. You drive it in the winter?

donā€™t do it Rob! thatā€™s a perfectly good motor, no reason to blow it up.

why? donā€™t tell me because itā€™s unbalanced and the harmonics will cause bottom end failureā€¦itā€™s a factory honda part. iā€™ve heard this and itā€™s complete bull.

the only reason i was going go to hybrid is cause i won a free dyno session so i figured it couldnt hurt anything plus from what i here theyre one of the best when it comes to hondas in this area right?the car runs good but there r some things that need some attention.

yes it will be driven thru winter.

:stupid:

Nice car for a beater, Rob!

Nice paint work who did it?

a bodyshop over in elizabeth did it.

the wheels are actually mine. rob did me a favor.

rob, not going to lie, i actually like the look of those wheels on your hatch.

yea i think they look pretty good. if ur interested in selling them my buddie would like to buy them.

car to share a price?and name? worth going back to them?

the guy i got the car from had it painted there. its def a quality paint job and was done right. i forget the name of the shop but could find out if needed. i do know his uncle owned it tho. not sure on $$$$

unfortunately, those are the only other set of wheels that i have for the car, so i need to hang on to them. iā€™m not steve and i donā€™t have like 4 sets of wheels and tires.