my 93 civic up again looking for trades

I got my 93 civic on the market again, I would like to arrange a trade for it. I need to go back to school and need to get away from dumping money into a worthless cause lol. Heres the craigslist add with pics…http://rochester.craigslist.org/car/745474391.html

Ps Im not interested in comments of if you think my car is not up to your standards, Im look for someone who would be interested in a business transaction. Thanx for your time guys.

do you have the stock… umm… everything?

bumpers/headlights/tails ect ect

got the stock hood thats in rough shape yea thats about it, everything else ive sold or given to friends, oh yea stock head too if whom ever wants it

atleast it has low miles and really low price im sure all the ricer parts were bought for more than 2500

Iv never seen this car on the road b4…and never want to.

hey i am interested in your car it looks pretty sharp i saw on craigs list you said you would also take cash or trade i dont have much to trade except a bike call me 7167126578 my name is matt

well first off BLOW me I didnt ask your your opinion on the car or if you ever wanted to see it, and the “ricer parts” at least they arent knock offs like obx or something cheap like that, i guess you cant do anything to a honda or import with out being called a ricer by someone with an f body who with the displacement of there motor is trying to compensate for their well lack of displacement other places. Ive been doing car audio and car accessory’s for almost 6 years now, ive seen alot of you guys would call the hotness as nothing more then back yard bob and the “buddies” who think they know what they are doing. Is it the best car in the world, no but mommy and daddy didnt pay for my shit. I didnt have someone else tune my shit, I did it all my danm self. Theres alot of other guys out there who do their own cars w/o help and I will bet they dont come one this web site to rip apart eveyone else’s cars because they arent up to their standards. They are usally the people trying to help out the people who who like to LEARN a helping hand. That what this forum and forums like this are about LEARNING about cars not tearing apart other peoples cars just cause you dont have a taste for them… K im done thanx for looking.

1500 cash.